Sunday, September 07, 2008

12:24 am

My daddy just came back again! (actually the last time was a month ago :/)

Somehow there's this weird feeling in me, must've been the result of me going out almost everyday HMM. I've asked him to buy something for me (anything), so I guess I'll check that out. These kinds of things are fun k, you get surprises! Anyway ya, I need some time to warm up cause I haven't been talking to him for a looooong time due to my hectic schedule.



{BACK}

The frigging camera cable/memory STILL ain't working. Pardon the lousy photos ):


Was kinda expecting a little sweet or two but nooo, he came back as santa!! I saw mummy kissing santa claus, underneath the mistletoe last night....yes, daddies will always remain as santas.



Dammit lar picture so blur. (I seriously want to kill my camera cable zzz)

one angpao for me (BELLLATTEDD birthday present from auntie)
one tube of chocolates (CHOCOJELLYBEANS!!!),
one keychain from my CUTE cousin (from thailand),
one bottle of drink,
one pack of lychee jellies,
two packs of yakult (hk yakult nicer than singapore's la HAHA)
two bottles of wine (one for cooking -.-, BOTH not for me ): ),
two micro flash drives (one for me, one for bro)

one plane ticket. my father got upgraded from economic class to business class for fun. I think he's a member of cathay pacific cause he always flies to hk and back, so they occasionally give him these treats for fun, I won't mind okay I've never sat there before ):




the one on the right is more expensive but looks lousier -.-
lesson learnt: packaging makes a hell lot of difference.

and no, its obviously not in sing dollarrss.



mine's supposed to be the green one, but the black one looks more classssyy right, and my brother let me choose anywayyy.


the photos seriously do no justice to the black one its really pretty, but the green one is cool cause you can push the thing in and out (compare differences in both pics)

both are friggin small (Y). to me at least O: WHICH ONE SHOULD I CHOOSE.

now I can dump 4 gb worth of stuff in so my com won't be so laggy (or i hope my bro can lend me his so I can free 8 gb muahaaha). I'm sorry I HATE deleting stuff from my com so its FILLLLED to the brim now -.-


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, i study at home sometimes nowadays,

don't wanna use my ipod cause I don't wanna use up the batt, but I can only concentrate with my ears plugged, somehow the speakers don't work. I don't switch the com on so....

I tried using the VERY OLD walkman (6 years old?!). It didn't work ):
cut myself while trying to slide the thing out, OUCH.


SEE! the screen reads "gg"


something delicious:

soft shell crab!! look, the pincers have this "twist" sign, so cute.!


and here's something cool:

DO YOU SEE THE HEART?! (a puddle on the road :D)





k nights, I just bought chips too muahaha I'm gonna grow FATTTTT. but i don't care ^_^


mugging time tomorrow, geog plus chem? DEATH.

No comments: